Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Raw or Steamed (TCM) Capsules
Steamed (TCM) Capsules – Based on Traditional Chinese Method, steamed over chilli, ginger and lemon then dried. This process is to help restore the yang (warmth) into the mother after birth, after birth it is said that the body is yin (cold) and therefore the mother needs warmth back into her body. It is reported this method is also good for inner healing, rebalancing and for a gradual increase in energy.
Raw Capsules – The most common method of capsule the placenta is directly dried, its reported raw capsules give you a burst in energy and are great to stablise hormone levels. It is said this method typically creates 20% more capsules for mum.
Both methods give you all benefits listed below.
- INCREASE IN BREASTMILK PRODUCTION
- DECREASE IN POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION
- BOOST IN ENERGY
- BALANCES HORMONES
- REPLACES DEPLETED VITAMINS & MINERALS
- RESTORATION OF IRON LEVELS
- INCREASE RELEASE OF OXYTOCIN WHICH HELPS UTERUS TO RETURN TO THE NORMAL SIZE AND ENCOURAGES BONDING WITH THE NEWBORN
- INCREASE IN CHR, STRESS-REDUCING HORMONE
- SPEEDS UP RECOVERY TIME
- REDUCES POSTPARTUM BLEEDING